What tips on security can I Access?
• Make sure that your browser is up to date (Note: for clients running Microsoft Explorer, we recommend that you double check you have the latest updates installed to ensure a patch for previously known security vulnerabilities).
• Paytradie will not request you to send private and personal details via text or email. These tools may be used by Paytradie for communication and update purposes.
Tell me what Paytradie is doing to help?
• We use a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider on Visa’s Global Compliant Provider List and MasterCard’s SDP List to process credit card details and payments. Paytradie does not hold or store any credit card data. This is encrypted and stored in the Payment Gateway provider’s database who are experts in this area.
• Internal Security policy. We may want to make your user experience as easy as it can be on the front end but don’t be fooled – we take security seriously and as a result we have a strict internal security policy that all staff adhere to.
That’s great but give me the fine print and the details:
Below are the full legal bits and pieces. By the way – sorry it’s long-winded but the lawyers sleep better at night with it this way! Just quickly, some Definitions for you:
• We, Us, Our and Paytradie refers to The Interwebcoding Trust (ABN: 18 938 039 489) trading as ‘Paytradie’.
• You, Your, Client and User refers to you as the individual client and user of the site and service.
• Services refers to any services and/or products that are supplied by Us to You pursuant to your order and any other services and/or products supplied by Us incidental to the supply of any or all of the services and/or products ordered by You.
General Terms & Conditions – Use of the site (what you agree to by using our site)
By accessing the site and registering with Paytradie, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. You are the person that you say you are and you will not represent yourself as someone else, engage in any fraudulent activities and your use of the site will not violate any law.
2. You acknowledge by registering your details with Paytradie that it is your intent to use the services of Paytradie and that you will not use the Paytradie site for any other intent. You will be required to agree to be bound by the payment terms and conditions upon completion and submission of your details.
3. You will keep your password to the site secure, and ensure that no person other than yourself accesses the site using your credentials.
4. You will notify Paytradie immediately should you believe that your personal security or credentials have been compromised via email@example.com
5. You accept and authorise that upon completion and submission of your information, you will be subject to payment and conditions along with relevant policies that may form part of these terms and conditions.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Paytradie may terminate your password or account or deny you access to all or part of the site without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Paytradie in its sole discretion believes infringe any terms and conditions you are bound by or any other behaviour deemed inappropriate for continued access.
7. You acknowledge that Paytradie endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on the site however we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the site content.
8. You must ensure that all information entered and submitted by you is complete and accurate at all times during the term of your use.
9. You acknowledge that any details provided on the site are there to guide your completion of an invoice. Paytradie does not accept responsibility for the information provided by you on your invoice.
10. To the extent permitted by law Paytradie disclaims all liability for loss either directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the site and the site content.
11. You acknowledge that Paytradie endeavours to make the site and services available at all times however we do not warrant that this will be the case nor do we guarantee that access to the site will be uninterrupted.
12. You acknowledge that any estimated timeframe advertised or disclosed by Paytradie for receipt of funds is not a guarantee. All funds are subject to review by Paytradie. You agree that Paytradie is not liable for any delays.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Paytradie has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked sites. Links to external web sites do not constitute an endorsement.
14. You acknowledge that nothing in this agreement is intended to give you any Intellectual Property Rights to material accessed through the site or any other Intellectual Property Rights of Paytradie.
15. You will not attempt to violate the security of the Paytradie site. This includes any attempts to download source code, propagate malicious programs or viruses, or interfere with the operation of our systems.
16. You accept and authorise that Paytradie will monitor your use of the site and our services and may use information relating to your use to tailor products or services to you.
17. You acknowledge and agree to be subject to all relevant policies and terms and conditions of Paytradie required in order to access, make use of, process and complete services.
18. You acknowledge that nothing contained within the content of this site constitutes accounting or financial advice.
19. Terms and Conditions provided on the Paytradie site are governed under the applicable Australian law. Paytradie reserves the right to amend any other terms and conditions and policy detail related to the use of this site and access to services at any time.
Version 1.3, Last Updated 1 April 2015
Security of Personal Information
Paytradie currently uses 256 bit SSL encryption. We hold a Premium Validation SSL certificate provided by Trustwave.
• Paytradie regularly reviews developments in security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, although Paytradie strives to protect such information, Paytradie cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we take reasonable steps to preserve the security of the information in our own systems.
• We strongly encourage you to update your web browser software and computer operating system frequently.
• www.paytradie.com works on all modern browsers. The security of your private information may be compromised by your own choice of software and whether you keep it up-to-date by installing the manufacturer’s/software developer’s suggested updates.
• Some browsers are known to be at higher risk. Older browsers such as Internet Explorer (versions 9 and older) are out-of-date and should not be used; they should be updated immediately and free updates are available from Microsoft. Further, all versions of Internet Explorer have been reported to contain a security vulnerability, including the newest version (IE11) on the latest versions of Windows 8. For this reason, it is commonly suggested that Windows users should use Chrome or Firefox browsers until the problem is resolved by Microsoft.
• At this time we are not aware of any security problems relating to current versions of the Apple Safari browser, but we do caution users to download updates from Apple whenever they are available.
• Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 are no longer supported or updated by Microsoft, Those systems are no longer receiving security updates, therefore it is generally recommended you should not use them to enter or store your private information (or at all).
• The information that we will collect about you will depend on how you use the facilities offered by the Paytradie website. If you visit an unsecure area of the Paytradie website (that is, an area where you are not required to log on) to read, browse or download information, our system may record the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded. However, our systems will not record any personally identifiable information. If you decide to use one of our online services, such as our invoicing tool, our system will record all information you enter during your use of the Paytradie website.
• The Paytradie website may also contain links to the websites of third party providers of goods and services (“Third Party websites”). If you have accessed Third Party websites through the Paytradie website and if those third parties collect information about you, Paytradie may also collect or have access to that information as part of our arrangements with those third parties.
• The Paytradie website may periodically be promoted using online display advertising and remarketing tools connected with Google Analytics. Paytradie and third-party vendors, including Google and Microsoft, may use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on individuals’ past visits to this website. This is intended to help make ads relating to this site more relevant to people who have or have not visited this website and to minimise ads displayed to people who may not need the services of this site. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
• Paytradie respects the choice of any individual to opt out of common web tracking systems and encourages concerned individuals to investigate the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
• Third Party websites should have their own privacy statements and those third parties are responsible for their own privacy practices.
• We use “cookies” as a fundamental part of our interaction with your Internet browser. The purpose is to provide you with better and more customised service and with a more effective and efficient website.
• A “cookie” is a small text file placed on your computer by our web server. A cookie can later be retrieved by our web servers. Cookies are frequently used on almost all websites and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring your preferences and options in your web browser.
How we Handle Email
We will preserve the content of any email that you send us, if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so. Your email message content may be monitored by our employees for security issues including where email abuse is suspected; our response to you may be monitored for quality assurance issues.
Use and Disclosure of Information
We will only use or disclose personal information or information generated by cookies in accordance with this Security and Privacy Statement and specific and additional provisions relating to privacy which apply to certain areas of the Paytradie website.
Like any business, we fall under the law. We will be obliged to divulge personal information if requested by a government agency with the proper authorisation, like a court order.
Version 1.3, Last Updated 1 April 2015
Terms & Conditions – Payment
1. All services selected by you will be charged to you. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you and through your account, credit card and/or other payment mechanism at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred.
2. You authorise Paytradie to recover fees owed to Paytradie as a result of services selected and rendered.
3. You acknowledge that should Paytradie be unable to recover the fees owed by you, Paytradie is entitled to pursue all reasonable means in order to claim what is owing and that any fees related to the activity of fee recovery will be passed onto you.
Merchant and Payment Gateway Specifics:
1. You agree that all information you provide any merchant or gateway service provider through the site for purposes of making payment for services will be accurate, complete and current.
Monthly Subscription Specifics:
1. By selecting this payment option, you submit to Paytradie to debit your provided payment option AUD $8 or $28 monthly in advance depending on the selected package.
2. You further agree that any accounts not settled within the specified period may incur interest charges at a rate no less than 15% per annum.
1. You agree that the bank details supplied by you are true and accurate and that they relate to the account to which you would like your payments deposited.
2. You agree that Paytradie cannot be held liable for inaccuracies in bank information supplied by you and whilst Paytradie will support you in every way reasonable to recover any missing amounts resulting from inaccurate details, we cannot guarantee these amounts.
This Refund Policy forms part of the terms and conditions of payment.
Upon submission of your information and selection of payment method, a refund of the Subscription fees in most circumstances will not be considered. Certain variations may apply at the discretion of Paytradie and in line with Australian Consumer Law. Under Australian Consumer Law we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind. A refund may be considered if you attempt to cancel your submission before services are provided or if there is a major problem with the services that we have provided. Should a problem with service not be considered major, Paytradie will work with you to rectify the issue in a reasonable timeframe. If Paytradie is unable to rectify the situation within a reasonable timeframe, a refund may be considered appropriate. We define services as being provided once you register with your username, email address and password.
Terms & Conditions – Fees and Charges
1. Fees payable for using the merchant and payment gateway are outlined below.
• Full Package – Visa & Mastercard (incl. GST) 2.2% plus AUD$0.20 per transaction
Chargeback fee AUD$30
2. We may vary our fees, or charge additional fees, at any time by giving notice to you. We will give notice of the imposition of a new fee or any increase in existing fee 30 days before it takes effect.
3. You are responsible for all Chargebacks and other claims, fees, fines and other liabilities incurred by Paytradie as a result of you using the Services. If you are in a dispute with another Service and Paytradie makes a final decision against you, you may be liable to reimburse Paytradie for your liability.
Terms & Conditions – Payments and deposits
1. We will allow access to merchant and payment gateway facilities immediately upon sign up though before we can process your payment(s) to your nominated bank account we will require a copy of your bank statement along with one other form of photo identification.
2. Acceptable identification is a passport or drivers licence.
3. Once we receive documentation we will review and process payment within 3 days and thereafter our standard processing time will apply.
4. Proceeds from your sales are held in trust for 5 days before being transferred to your bank account. The funds belong to you throughout the entire settlement process.
• The settlement schedule protects you and your customer in cases where funds need to be reclaimed, and helps you avoid maintaining a security deposit against your account.
• So if you’re processing charges daily, we process transfers daily too. Each transfer simply reflects all charges from 5 days prior. We’re always happy to discuss reducing the funds settlement period for established businesses.
5. Paytradie does reserve the right to stop the processing of payments at any time should we deem appropriate and request further supporting documents where prudent.
6. Although our standard processing time is next day it is entirely dependent on your financial institution as to how long it can take for funds to clear in your nominated bank account.
Version 1.4, Last Updated 9 Oct 2016